what is Cryomed basic;
Cryomed Basic cryosauna is an affordable version of our flagship Cryomed Pro. Cryomed Basic cryotherapy system has the same level of nitrogen consumption, similar technical characteristics, and essential safety features. It has LED lighting on the top and under the cabin and can be easily customized to fit your interior design.
This cryotherapy tank model has no Wi-Fi or LAN connectivity, but you can still receive software updates or diagnostics if your laptop is connected to a service port.
The idea was to design a full-body cryosauna that would keep the look of Cryomed Pro but cost less. That is why we removed some features which do not affect the efficiency of a cryotherapy session, scaled down its standard set and reduced warranty period. All these modifications affected the price of our cryosauna, but not its quality.
Here is a summary of the differences between the two models:
Standard set for Cryomed Basic
- M-size cabin (internal D 85 cm x H 160 cm, external D 100 cm x H 174 cm)
- Grey/white/black outer shell
- Grey/blue inner upholstery
- 7“ touch screen
- Open door sensor
- Steel-cased temperature sensor
- Pressure release valve (valve type only)
- Emergency stop
- Digital dimmer
- RGB LED at the top and under the cabin
- Special footwear for sessions, 2 pairs
- Elevator pad, 1 pc